Please Call 778-318-1839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment with Daniel Wu
Daniel has a passion for wellness and health. He feels extremely rewarded seeing patients suffer less after his treatments. Being very active in sports, he has a particular interest in musculoskeletal disorders and pain management. He is also confident in treating a variety of conditions such as digestive disorders, emotional disorders, and various other medical issues.
Daniel Wu Jun is currently a Registered TCM pracitioner with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia. He graduated from the ICTCMV in Vancouver. After finishing his Doctor of TCM Program, Daniel did his TCM internship in Chengdu, China. At the Provincial TCM Hospital of Chengdu University of TCM, he completed the advanced training program on common diseases treated by TCM, including acupuncture-moxibostion and Tuina (massage) therapies.
- Registrant of College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMA)
- Board member of United Acupuncturists & TCM Association of BC (UAABC)
- Member of BC Sports Acupuncture Association
- Member of British Columbia Association of TCM & Acupuncture Practitioners (ATCMA)
- Member of Tzu Chi International Medical Association (TIMA)
- Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner from International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver (ICTCMV)